Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Whole30: Day 1 (I HATE EVERYONE)

Not everyone wants to hear about my Whole30 adventure and that's fine so I decided to keep it off of Facebook. I don't judge others with their food diets and circuit workout post, I like seeing my friends go about their day to day and thrive in their element. It's why I enjoy Facebook. But I just didn't want to be 'that guy'. So it's day 1 (for me), we actually started last night. I cooked Asian beef and broccoli over raw spinach. It was good. It wasn't comfort food, that's for sure. All business. There was enough for dinner for all of us last night and lunch for us all today. So that makes it better. I can't have sweetener so I thought there would be no reason do fool with coffee today. It is worth noting here that I am on the second day of my cycle and a 2-3 cup a day girl. By 10 a.m. I had a splitting pounding headache. I'm grumpy and groggy. It's the kids last day of school and I'm in hell. I'm craving coffee with sugar and half and half. I feel like I'm walking in a fog and even my thoughts are jumbled. My house is UP SIDE DOWN. I can't even get up off the couch to do much of anything. I broke at 2 and made a pot of coffee. I opened a can of coconut milk to put in my coffee but no sweetener. My headache is fading a bit and I'm half way through cup 1. I can't even finish this posting. I hate hearing myself type. I feel like shit. C

No comments:

Post a Comment