Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Whole30 day 2: I still hate you... all of you

Yeah, I still hate everyone.

My kids went next door for 15 minutes and cheated. They 'conveniently' didn't tell the nanny next door they couldn't have a pack of gummies.

I'm still on day two and grumpy as hell. I have to disclaimer all my sentences with "I'm sorry I'm being so bitchy I'm just feeling bitchy... but" I'm still in a fog.

Around 4 - 6 p.m. are the WORST part of the day. My body SCREAMS for sweets or cereal or chocolate... or GiGi's cupcakes.

I cooked red curry chicken and mushroom tonight and it was soooo good! It was close to comfort food! I ate two bowls.

I made chicken guacamole salad for lunch over lettuce and tomato for the kids for lunch and there is none left, they LOVED it! But they are definitely 'feeling it' today.
Piper was in lala land all day today and so was Stella. I feel bad for them, but it will be worth it.

Damon is still trying to find a way to cheat and eat a desert. I may end up strapping him up to a tree and leaving him there for ants if he's not careful! My mood does not permit 'Damonisms'.

Here are a few pictures of some things I've cooked so far:

Asian Beef and Brocoli:

It was eh. Damon would say "It'll make a turd" food. Quite the poet my husband.

Breakfast Mash:

Everyone liked the apples in this and that's the nicest thing they said about it. It's a nay.

No comments:

Post a Comment